Friday, December 29, 2017

Fun In the Studio



One cold rainy Monday November day myself and my assistant, a smart, pretty 25 year old named Emily were sitting around with not much to do and I said, “Let’s do a shoe shot”. So we trucked off to the local Nordstrom and she tried on a bunch of shoes and we finally selected these. I liked the design and texture of the shoe and especially the pink sole. I gave it a dark and moody lighting treatment to emphasize the nighttime environment in which it would likely be worn. We finished the shot and I returned the pair later in the day. Being 30 years Emily’s senior, I always wondered what the Nordstrom staff thought our relationship was.

We offer a wide variety of services, including product photography and advertising photography. We aim to bring creative ingenuity and expertise to every job we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment